Heroes can be obtained through missions or crates, and can be leveled with other cards. When a hero card reaches max level, it can be promoted to a new tier by using specific item cards. Whenever a hero is promoted, its level is reset to 1, the hero's power gets upgraded, and sometimes the name of the card changes. Generally, the hero's attack and health also increase. The amount of times a hero can be promoted varies by card, but no hero can be promoted beyond Tier 5.
Hero Galleries Edit
NOTE: Some characters are part of multiple categories. For example, 4-LOM is both a droid and a bounty hunter. However, his being a bounty hunter precludes him from being a possible mission reward (except for the special "Construct IG-88" mission).
Main Characters Edit
- Main characters can not be sold or consumed like an item to level other heroes.
- All Main Characters start at Tier 2 and all can be Promoted to Tier 5.
- All Main Characters are either Humanoids or Droids, and are also listed in those galleries.
- Some later Story Missions require a specific Main Character to be on the Mission Team
Bounty Hunters Edit
- Bounty Hunters are normally only obtained through Arena Crates, purchasable by Bounties earned in Arena Play.
- Some Limited special events can grant access to a specific Bounty Hunter.
- All Bounty Hunters can be promoted to Tier 5.
- All Bounty Hunters are either Humanoids or Droids, and are also listed in those galleries.
- Beasts have high health.
- All Beast standard attacks deal bonus damage to Humanoid Heroes.
- Beasts take extra damage from Droid standard attacks.
- All Droids are immune to Poison
- All Droid standard attacks deal bonus damage to Beasts.
- Droids take extra damage from Humanoid standard attacks.
- Some Droid Heroes are Bounty Hunters, which limits how they can be obtained.
- Humanoids are the most common type of Hero
- All Humanoid standard attacks deal bonus damage to Droids
- Humanoids take extra damage from Beast standard attacks.
- Some Humanoid Heroes are Bounty Hunters, which limits how they can be obtained.
Empire Characters (Non-Playable) Edit
- These Enemy Characters are not Playable, but are listed for reference.